101+ Best One line Whatsapp Status In English | Status On Life | English Status | Branded Status

You are Looking for Best One line Whatsapp Status In English,You Are In Right Place Branded Status.Here Are The Collection Of Best One line Whatsapp Status In English.





Every Year Thousand People Quit Smoking, By Dying


A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.


Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.


I got less but I got best!


Peace begins with a smile.


Silence is the best response to a fool.


Hope is the heartbeat of the soul.


A jealous woman does better research than FBI.


I became stupid once, that’s when I met you.


Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.


You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.


I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle.


I’m the dude with cool attitude


Dream without fear, love without limits.


If you have never failed you have never lived.


To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.


A man is not old until his regrets take the place of his dreams.


Try and fail, but never fail to try.


Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.


I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle! He’s dreaming too.


It’s not an attitude; it’s the way I am.


I don’t insult people, I just describe them.


May you live every day of your life?


Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.


I’m jealous my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs


A jug fills drop by drop.



No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.


Don’t be violent be silent and show your talent…


The best things in life are free; the second best are very expensive.


It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly.

Best One line Whatsapp Status In English

A party without cake is just a meeting.


Live each day as if it’s your last.


My life can be measured in hours


It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.


Believe you can and you’re halfway there.


Men speak less at home as wives are good with knives.


Whatever you are, be a good one.


If you dream it, you can do it.


Never, never, never give up.


Live what you love.


I earn a lot, but get little.


Stop the world, I want to get out!


You will forever be mine always.


The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.


Live out of your imagination, not your history.


Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.


I’d far rather be happy than right.


Life is wasted on the living.


Yes, I am smiling and you’re not the reason anymore.


I’m not dumb; I just think less to avoid all the headaches.


 Status On Life | Enlish Status | Branded Status

Don’t grow up, it’s a trap.



If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.


Do not give up; the beginning is always the hardest.


The only way to do great work is to love what you do.


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.


Had a really great “Night Out” last night, according to my police report.


The road to success is always under construction.



Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.


Born to express not to impress.


Silent people have the loudest minds.


When I was born. The devil said,”Oh Shit! Competition!!!”


I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog.


Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.


When nothing goes right… Go left!


If you can’t convince them, confuse them.


I’m not virgin; my life fucks me every day.


I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.


Save water drink beer.


Virginity is not dignity; it is just lack of opportunity.


Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.


Phones are better than girlfriends; at least we can switch off.


I love my job only when I’m on vacation


Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.


Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.


In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker


Had a really great “Night Out” last night, According to my police report.

Best One line Whatsapp Status In English



I will win, not immediately but definitely.’


If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass!


Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.


The road to success is always under construction.


Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.


Born to express not to impress.


Silent people have the loudest minds.


Sometimes it’s easier to pretend you don’t care than to admit its killing you.


You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.


I stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now.


If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.


Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.



The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.


Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.


Be a good person, but don’t try to prove.


Mistakes are proof that you are trying.


Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.


I am not failed……My success is just postponed.


If you like I Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.
I work for money, for loyalty Hire a Dog.


I am always right, once I thought that I am wrong, but I was wrong.


I am not drunk; I am just chemically off-balanced.


Oh, so you wanna argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.


I Hope You Like These All Status.We provide every type of status like Funny, Love, Attitude, Friendship, Life, Birthday, Cool, Happy, Sad, Cute, Romantic,Hate, Selfie and much more. You can share these Best One line Whatsapp Status In English on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Hike, Instagram and more.If You want To Another Category Status Go Homepage browse All Categories Like Marathi,Hindi,English And Many More.
Thanks....

Post a Comment

0 Comments